In Nigeria, GoCash is one of the leading loan apps in the country. If you want a quick loan in Nigeria, then you definitely have to install and use the GoCash app.
This loan guide will show you all the steps you need to follow to download, install, and use the GoCash loan app in Nigeria.
But then, this is what we will do.
For this loan app guide, we will limit ourselves to Google PlayStore.
You can download the GoCash loan app from other sources, but it is advisable to get it from the Google PlayStore for Android phones.
For Apple iOS users, Gocash is not common on iPhone and iPad, so you need to be careful if you are installing any other app purporting to be the Gocash loan app.
With that out of the way, let me show you how to use the app in Nigeria.
Check this guide: How To Use Palmpay App For Transactions.
How To Download The Gocash Loan App In Nigeria
This loan app can be downloaded on Google PlayStore and is only available in Nigeria.
However, if you are outside Nigeria, then you may not be able to install and use this loan app on your Android phone.
The only clear option available to you is to use the apk hosting sites.
Something I consider inappropriate.
If you have an Android smartphone and live in Nigeria, then follow the steps below to download the Gocash app on PlayStore:
- Make sure you have an active internet connection on your phone.
- Go to PlayStore.
- Search for Gocash Loan App.
- Look out for the app with the Gocash logo.
- Make sure the Author of the app is “Gocashsupport”.
Those are the main indicators for you to know that you are installing the official Gocash loan app for Nigeria.
Installing The Go cash App On Your Android Phone
As soon as you are certain that you are downloading the right loan app on PlayStore, here is how to install the app on your Android phone:
- Click on the “Install” button on the app page.
- Wait for the Gocash loan app to install on your device.
- You will get a notification indicating that the installation is complete.
- When you are done installing the Gocash app on your phone, you need to run the app to start applying for your first loan.
- Tap on the Gocash icon on your phone home screen.
- You should then be immediately taken to the homepage.
Those are the basic steps to download and install the app.
How To Register On The Gocash App
Before you can use the app to apply for a loan in Nigeria, you need to register.
Follow the basic steps below to register for Gocash:
1. Open the app on your phone.
2. At the homepage, click on the “Sign Up” button.
3. A new page will actually open for you to enter your details for the Gocash registration.
4. Enter your phone number in the first box.
5. After that, click on the “Get” button at the “Verification Code” section to request for your verification PIN.
6. You shall receive an SMS on your phone with the verification code.
7. Enter the PIN in the Gocash “Verification Code” box.
8. After that, you must click on the “Sign Up” button to complete the Gocash registration.
That is basically how to register for the Gocash loan app in Nigeria.
See also: Does PayPal Accept eCheck.
Steps To Login To Loan App
Once you have registered for the loan app, you will have to sign-in to your account.
It is pretty simple.
Follow the steps below to do that:
- Open the Gocash app on your phone to login.
- On the homepage, click on the “Sign In” button.
- Enter your phone number in the first box.
- After that, enter your Gocash PIN in the second box.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to login to your Gocash loan app account.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you can comment below.