Are you wondering if Skrill accepts mobile money or not? This guide is here to help you with that.
In recent times, we have been receiving many emails asking one simple question: Does Skrill Accept Mobile Money?
That is why we have created this guide to answer that question. In today’s article, you will know if Skrill accepts mobile money transfers or not.
Does Skrill Accept Mobile Money?
Yes. Skrill accepts mobile money.
However, this largely depends on the country you created your Skrill account.
For example, Ghanaians can make Skrill transactions using their MTN mobile money account.
So before you start linking Skrill to your mobile money account, first check if that functionality is available in your country.
How To Send Money From Skrill To Mobile Wallet?
To transfer money from your Skrill account to your mobile money account, please follow the basic steps below:
1. Log in to your Skrill account.
2. After that, go to ‘Send’
3. Select the Money Transfer option to send to your mobile wallet
4. Select your country and preferred currency
5. Next, Enter the amount you are transferring from your Skrill account to Mobile Money
6. After that, Select a payment method
7. When that is done, enter your recipient’s phone number and name
8. Finally, Confirm the amount and send
That is exactly how to send money from Skrill to mobile money.
Can Skrill Send Money To Mpesa
Yes. You can use Skrill to deposit money directly into your M-Pesa account.
Just follow the steps above for sending funds from Skrill to your mobile wallet and deposit cash in your Mpesa account in Kenya.
This is not only limited to Ghana and Kenya only. If you are in Nigeria, any African country, Europe, Asia, or even America, you can make money transfer using your Skrill account.